Wednesday, December 13, 2006

My Russian Woman and new DVD player

Greetings People

I think that I am almost up to being well. I have a slight cough, I am still blowing my nose like crazy and I have stopped taking any medication. All this is a good sign and I do not have to worry about having a relapse.

Although, today I woke up in a foul mood. Well, let me tell you I think that it started yesterday afternoon and I was getting pissed more and more every hour. Nothing to mention since there are many people who might read the reason why I am fucking pissed off. No need to bring any more conflict into my life. I have learned that you have to let it go.

Oh by the way, in case one of you readers are wondering if it is the person who did not say "thank you" to me when I held two doors open for you. It is not that, but as you can tell I am still not over that. I would probably let it go if it was one door, but two doors and no thank you. Well, that is just plain rude. Oh yes I know who this person is and I this particular face is hard not to remember.

Guess what folks? My russian woman has email me that she is coming to the US and wants some help with some money to finance her visa. I was laughing hard at this. I was laughing so hard that I was coughing, since I am still sick. Oh, I am not that easy. ::snicker:: I guess I better let you on this. I had googled her name (information) early in our correspondence and guess what - she is a scammer. Apparently, she sends out emails to guys, and yes I saw the same exact emails that were sent to me that were posted on a scammer identification site. I also saw the same pictures that were sent to me that were sent to other people. I also read that other guys that did post to the site did send money to her. How stupid are these guys. If you are desperate guys - stay in the US, go to bar/nightclub or something local. Sending money to a foreign woman and expecting her to come for you alone is a "sucker bet" Get off the computer and go socialize with the real world. There are women, US women, out there looking also. Yes, you got an email from a foreign woman that says you are wonderful, she tells you about her "life", she sends you pictures of herself, etc. I started emailing with her about two months ago so now it two months into emailing back and forth and I was just waiting for the day she was "going to come to the US and she needs money". hah hah. I could of busted her on this, but I did enjoy getting her emails. No loss for me, except to enjoy another experience of life. She was leading me on, but more importantly I was leading her on, by taking two months from her life. I guess we will see or not, since I have given her this link in one of my emails.

That is another thing. I am sure that any emails they send are full of information and I am sure that all the info is bogus. Anyway, I have responded to a few, to make sure that she knows that I am still interested. 99 % percent of the time I never got any answers to my questions I asked. She can write a email, with such adverbs and colorful adjectives, but the sentence structure was awful. I responded with bogus information also and never pledged "my love" to her. I said this and that, nothing concrete. Just like a pen pal.

Oh alright, I better get going, but let me see if I can find some pictures to show you. She is cute though - if it is her =) Nothing dirty, but pictures of her in different poses. Oh, I could go on and on this subject. Perhaps this is something I can talk about indepth later. Thinking about this more and more I could actually talk a lot about this. Kind of interesting when I have started to think about this more and more.

As I blogged the other day about my new contacts I decided to buy an impulse gift for me and that was a portable DVD player. Yes, I do like it. It is no name brand, but for 90 dollars I could not resist. You know what this is really? - that is the $ 90.00 dollars that Julia could of had in order to help her cause to get to the US just for me - HAHAHAHAHHAHA. I will think of Julia everytime I watch a movie on my portable DVD player! Now my friend, that is my love pledged.

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: