Friday, December 01, 2006

First day of the Last Month in 2006


Greetings People

I have to say that it was pretty interesting doing some searches on Blogger.com by different words. I only browsed for about an hour and a half, but I was able to "surf" the entire North American region - I went from PA, to Buffafo, to Portland, then to South Carolina, then Halifax and then finished up in New York. Sort of a mixed bag of info. Only a couple blogs really caught my eye and gave me some ideas on a direction for next year, which I am already planning.

Oh I almost forgot to tell you about which direction I am thinking about - planning a biking journal perhaps, or maybe a wealth of useless info maybe. I could do a daily blog of riding, but that does not really sound interesting, unless something happens. Yet true to life, about 95 percent of the time something does happen to me while riding around "my hood".

I am someone unique. Yes, I know that we all are unique, but I am more unique that you think. I have mentioned some words about me and after reading them again to myself I am someone you may relate to, but would never admit it. Hah hah.

Well, Just a quick blog and then I am going to think more about this blogging direction this weekend and see what sort of ideas that I might come up with.

I know this might be rambling you are reading, but that is what a "blog" means to me. It is also some of the things that I have noticed on others blogs.

"Welcome People" things will get interesting...

Maybe I even will tell you about my "Russian" woman I am corresponding with from St Petersberg, Russia. That is something interesting already, baby!. You think you are laughing now, well wait until you hear this story.

Told you I was unique

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: