Thursday, July 09, 2009

Tour de France 2009 - Stage 6

Greetings Readers

Sorry Readers. but I saw the news on the Internet at lunch and it was unavoidable and I had to publish right away.

"The God of Thunder" has won today's stage in the Tour de France.

And that my Readers - is a stage victory sign worthy of. None of the I'm on the phone victory sign, which I re-iterate just looks stupid. Mark was like a T.O. wanna be, except Mark did not actually have a cell phone to use.

I am pretty damn happy to report that the "The God of Thunder" has won a stage in the 2009Tour de France. Most analyst and skeptics thought his days of stage victories were over now. However, in the past week we Tour de France watchers have seen and heard the name "The God of Thunder" almost every day and tis a name to say proudly when I talk about the Tour de France and who I like in the past and present day of the Tour de France.

until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: