Tuesday, December 01, 2015

December 2015 - Puzzle Time

Greetings Readers

Tis been a while since my last post- over a year I think.  I actually have not checked, but that is what I am thinking.  Anyway.  I thought to post something since it has been a while and I actually want to track this endeavor.  I bought a 3000 puzzle just recently and I want to document the time and work on this puzzle.

I may catch up of some my life in the past year, but then again I may not.  A lot and not a lot has happened in the past year.  Minecraft, my life, work, personal stuff, news, PS4, Scorpions/Queensryche concert, the ex, Colorado, and the ... for another time I think.

By the way, here is a picture of the puzzle I am about to start on.



With utmost sincerity

Daryl Charley
An Aging Athlete

No comments: