Thursday, December 10, 2015

1 week to go - horrific

Greetings Readers

I know how horrific usually means something huge and...

and if not seeing "the Falcon" crashing through the snow covered trees and then crashing to the snow covered ground and appearing to bounce back up into sky is not horrific - then perhaps you are not known to the most famous spacecraft to make the fastest Kessel run ever.  The clip is only about 2 seconds long, but seeing that clip is not good to see for "the Falcon."  She is by far my most favorite spaceship - behind the Slave IV and B-wing.  I guess I should note-small spacecraft.  I have my favorite huge ones and from many movies and perhaps another time I may talk about that subject. 

I have not spoken to date on this movie.  I was against this from the start, but now with the footage that has appeared as well as the director JJ Abrams I have a feeling this will be a "true" movie and not get too flashy or kiddie or over CGI'd (computer Generated Images).  the Imperial Shuttles look fantastic, the Star Destroyer (or Super Star) in the desert.  Interesting footage.  Though I think I am not sold on the red lightsaber design.  My humble opinion, of course.

until the next time

Daryl Charley
the patiently waiting Star Wars Fan


No comments: