Monday, November 02, 2009

Things I Carry - Part 54

Greetings Readers

Let me see…

1 pair of Jeans (Levi’s zipper)
1 dress shirt (Van Huesen)
1 brief (underware exchange)
1 Running Shorts (Reebok)
1 Tie (Oakbrook)
1 Bandanna (Jack Daniel’s)
1 large bottle of Powerade (Mountain Blast - ?? oz.)
1 can of Green Beans (Del Monte - 14 ½ oz.)
1 regular can of Cream of Mushrooms (Campbell’s - ?? oz.)
1 Bottle of A-1 (Cracked Peppercorn - 10 oz.)
1 bottle of Sweet and Sour Mix (Mr. & Mrs. T’s - 33.8 oz.)
1 pork roast
1 crown of Broccoli (fresh)
3 Jalapenos (fresh)
3 lemons (small and fresh)

And

Then, in one hand (right)

1 – 2.5 Gallon of Water (Deep Rock)

Nope, I do not have a fucking clue how much the entire grocery store load weighed in at. Nor do I care. And I do not have a clue why I took inventory of this particular shopping excursion. And the distance was at about 1 mile - half down hill and the other half uphill was the total distance of carrying this load home

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: