Monday, May 02, 2011

May Day - Jennifer Galardi Day


Greetings Readers

I was trying to find a great picture of Jennifer Galardi to show off on how beautiful she looks. Now, I am not saying that this is not a hot picture.

I think it was about a year ago that I saw her on Fit TV. Lo and behold, the same network where I saw Lily Goncalves doing her Yoga on Namaste. Well, the same thing Exercise TV, I think had an hour show (but could have been half hour) that feature routines by different trainers. Anyway, one time I tuned in and saw Jennifer. Wow. I know that Jennifer had two routines that came on time from time. The one that I really loved to watch was her Hip Hop routine. I did not care for her Yoga routine. That Hip Hop Routine she had snug green pants, low rise which you can see that sexy navel as well as that tattoo just peeking above the top of her pants. I think she was wearing some orange (or yellow) jacket and I can not remember the color of her shirt. Her Hair was dirty/sandy dark blond (but not blond) - though perhaps...

I remember doing the routine with her twice, but overall I could watch the entire whole show week after week.

So, that was in the past and recently in the past 6 months I see that she has done several 15 to 30 minute routines, which are on the exercise channel cable menu. Her hair is much darker and does not look the same as that I described when I first saw her. Somehow, I just do not remember her being this dark of a brunette. Also, she dresses... well she does not dress like she did in that workout I first saw her also - she's dressing conservatively and loose in workout gear. What I mean is that I am not turned on. She is not showing off that navel. Her hair also seems shorter and has body. Whereas I think before her hair was tied back and fine.

All in all, I still like watching her do her routines and every now and then she does some move that is so - whoa baby. LOL. And since I do not have FitTV anymore I do not get to see her do her routine. Oh, Lily is still the one on top of my short list.

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: