Thursday, October 28, 2010

IRT Deadliest Road - Lisa Kelly

Greetings Readers

I have to admit there is something about Lisa Kelly.

When I first saw her on Ice Road Truckers there was something I was drawn to.

Not her attitude, but how she looks and carries herself. And honestly Readers, Lisa is wearing sunglasses all the time, which is probably due to avoid going snow blind from the sun reflecting off the snow. Which means I can not say it is sultry look of those penetrating eyes.

Oh yes, I know about that and that does happen time to time here in Colorado when we become heavily saturated with snow. The landscape turns 90 percent white and the only way to really see is to have sunglasses on.

Anyway, Lisa Kelly is very cute to me. I think it is her body type, but with that it is some of features that I am drawn to. Her smile, her cheekbones, her hair are just a few things that I am drawn to about Lisa.

She is just not a woman driver thrown onto IRT for the sakes of ratings. We faithful Readers know that Lisa is a skilled driver. She does belong and does deserve the respect of being an Ice Road Trucker.

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: