Monday, November 09, 2020

 Greetings Readers

I am not sure if I have ever followed up to a blog of mine.

Depeche Mode

There is a lot I can say

as opposed to someone saying that is isn't much to say.

I think, looking back, Black Celebration is where I came into Depeche Mode.

I shit you not, Performances - is Depeche Mode and there is nothing more than that.

People are People.  Or I Just cant Get Enough.

Fucking awesome 

I know that we as a nation are in a dark time

yet stay vigilant

We will come out of this in a year, I hope.

Fucking sucks.

I wanted to add a but

but there is no but

To see Depeche Mode in concert is unreal.

or surreal.

We have our ups and downs in life and Dave may be one of the individuals close to the up and downs of life.

Many times he has come close to death.

yet.

a few days ago here he is -presenting a Rock in Roll of Fame Speech.

Thanks again

I mean that from my heart.

Daryl

The Aging Athlete


No comments: