Saturday, February 03, 2018

3 Days later... On the Eve of RTR 2018

Greetings Readers

A lot of thoughts have past through my head and I am not sure how to feel.  I was robbed of a month's period and have to deal with the first come first serve of the RTR.  As far as I know this is the first time that RTR has initiated this type of format.  I have always known that the route gets announced then you have the whole month of February to decide and sign up to see if you get in the RTR.  The sign up being lottery.  Well, suffice to say this year, 2018, it is first come first serve.  I don't know. 

I am going to the pre-party tonight and I guess me and my teammate will decide and hope to sign up for the RTR at that time, if we like the route they are going to announce.  I did get some information, but I can not say what I know.  I am thinking and knowing what I know from last year - it is going to be a nice route and a ....  With that being said I am about 99 percent sure that me and my teammate are going to sign up for the RTR.

Here's to hoping to an exciting RTR route being announced for 2018

Thanks

Daryl

2-time RTR rider - hardcore - lol

No comments: