Monday, September 06, 2010

"Don't Call It A Comeback"

Greetings Readers

The seasons are a changing as well as the times.

Spring and Summer have come and gone as well as my daily blogging.

I have to admit that blogging after a while does become a bit much for me.

I liked blogging, but I found that it was becoming one extra thing in my life that I was trying to keep up with. Let's be honest, it was becoming my life.

Anyway, I have been away and I think I am going to come back into blogging.

I may have a direction on how I want to re begin my blogging. Then again, perhaps I will just pick up right up where I left off. You know readers - my run-ins with local denverites who's seemingly dumbass questions are exactly that. My adventures at/on RTD and Lightrail. My vacations. The loves of my life. My friends. My opinions. My headaches. And of course - My fuck ups.

Presently, nothing has really changed - still biking, still running, still have the neighbor Jenny, had a fall out with friend I lust after because she treated me as AA/EA and then had the odasity to use a mutual friend to talk to me, growing my hair out, still watching Breaking Bad, and so goes the list.

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: