Thursday, December 10, 2009

December Update 12/10/09

Greetings Readers

Excuse # 45

While on vacation I left an important bag that contains my camera USB cord, my three SD USB disc holders, 2 Sandisk memory cards, Ipod cable, 2 Flash Drives and bits and pieces of paper that contained this and that at our Ranch.

Needless to say, I am lost without that stuff. For the past two weeks I have been able to buy yet another flash drive 8G, but other than that I can not do what I need to do what I have been doing prior to last month's vacation. I am going to be back most likely at the Ranch this month so there is no reason to ask for the stuff to mailed to me; hence might as well make a back up bag so if something like this happens again then I will not be "shit out of luck."

I have pictures to share and more often than not I have been able to post a picture with each blog post. That being said posting a blog does not seem right without a picture I took.

Excuse # 24

I have been busy - month and year end close right around the corner.

Excuse # 63

I have been cold. C-O-L-D readers. Matter of fact, I have been able to get rides home from work or to the Light Rail Station due to people/friends concerned about me. Let me tell you Readers some people have those heated seats - wow. I was (and am) cold from the single digit weather currently happening the past week in Colorado.

Excuse # 26

I want to write about current topics too, but have been too busy.

Excuse # 4

Get home late, cook dinner late, watch one tv show, try to sleep and the next thing you know it is 4 AM and time for another day.

Anyway, I am going to try buy a camera USB cord and Mike's Camera and go to Park Meadows Mall for the Ipod cable so I can get on track with my blog.

Perhaps make you Readers laugh, but more likely shake your head and think who is this guy?

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: