Thursday, November 16, 2006

An Orange Snowman or Orange Eskimo in Denver, CO

Greeting People

I was taking the local RTD bus the other morning, because of a flat tire. There I was minding my own business when I sort of noticed an orange snowman moving its legs nearby where I was sitting on the bus. Lo and behold the orange snowman was an orange ski parka that held a former co-worker whom I worked with at Archstone-Smith. For personal reasons I will list her by first name only. Jackie. I had not seen her since she had went out on medical leave for.... anyway, we I left Archstone-Smith she was out on leave and I never got to say goodbye to her. I got up out of my seat said "Hey girl" We only had a few street and bus stops between us before she had to get off at the stop near the Archstone-smith building near Yosemite and Dry Creek. Husband, child and herself is doing well. I told her the same - I am doing well. It was good to see her and if you are reading this now - "HEY Jackie!" She and I are going on vacation next week and both heading in the same direction - South. I could of caught a ride with her. I guess my bad for not contacting her since I left Archstone-Smith.

Other than that, a beautiful day in Colorado and the weather is sunny, in the 60's and a little wind. Alright folks, I guess I better get going and I will try to post a bit more before I leave on vacation next week. Oh, the eye has improved in the past three weeks so I am hoping to be back in contacts by mid-December. Hope the best and never wish. Wishes are for Fairies. Sort of like Applesauce is for babies. =)

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: